Sunday, May 2, 2010

Too Many Hills !

Blimey the last of our long runs before the Sydney Morning Herald Half Marathon was a complete killer, eight major hills over 14km, we all ran times ten minutes slower than usual....I wonder who organised it...ahem.........my cheap Camelback leaked everywhere and had to be thrown in the bushes midway, then in a fit of thirst i found it again as we lapped and drank the dregs.....then i couldnt get it off (2 hours later I was in Rebel buying a real one)

Then I get home and my wife tells me we are all going on a bike ride around the beautiful Narabeen Lakes (pic)............2 hours....this may be the most tired my poor little legs have ever been...is it normal to have a massive headache and be eating everything in sight.......for some reason ive eaten too many Wasabe peas.......approximately 100....beers......2 sanwiches......dessert......more to come..


The coming week will be slow, a 7km on Tuesday and Wednesday and then an 8 Km fast Mother's Day Classic in Parammatta......leaving 7 days until the biggest race Ive ever done so far.........ok...time for that bath

No comments:

Post a Comment