Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Art of the Running Playlist: Here's My Top Ten Trax

I dont know about you, but I probably spend as much time making up running playlists as i do actually running ! I've pretty much tried it all from Metal playlists (they help on the hills) to Dub and Reggae (seems to match an aerobic heartbeat), Melodic rock (makes you fly) to Salsa (messes with your rhythm)..............I've run Ambient on 21kms, Goa Trance on 8kms, Bebop in the evening and GothRock at night..........I totally draw the line, however, on running to Dylan or Lennon...............Imagine....... how dreadful !

Given all of this experience and my lovely collection of 410 Gigs of music i bet you can't wait to see what my Top Ten Running Playlist is..........here we go.....

1. Dreams- Van Halen
2. You Can Do It (Put Your Ass Into It)- Ice Cube
3. Sandstorm- Darude
4. Machine Messiah- Yes
5. Anesthetise- Porcupine Tree
6. Supernaut- Black Sabbath
7. Holiday- Dizzee Rascal
8. Bittersweet Symphony-The Verve
9. Dogs- Pink Floyd
10. Got to get You Into My Life- Earth Wind and Fire





No comments:

Post a Comment