Monday, May 10, 2010

Four days to Go !!

It's funny how after two days of not running you can feel like you haven't run in weeks, we're tapering for our first Half marathon to be run this Sunday through the streets of Sydney.........I slept in this morning while two of my running buddies were pounding the streets, am going to the toilet less than usual and feel a strange sense of calm before the storm.........I recently saw a picture of myself running (id post it if i could get it to attach) and I look like Im having a baby ! Hunched over, teeth gritted, sweat pouring, mouth wide open........I'm going to have to try and run more asthetically as it was quite a shocking sight......................anyway, the plan for the rest of the week is short slow run tomorrow, 2km swim on Saturday morning and Marinara with extra brown spaghetti Saturday night........plus chocolate........wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment