Thursday, November 25, 2010

Hot, Tired, Solo and Hungry is Not Good Running



Went out this morning for a recovery run after Wednesdays fast short session which had left my legs very sore....I woke up ten minutes before i was supposed to run, got bad hunger pains about half way, the temperature was 22C and both my running partners were in bed (one sleeping off a hangover!)....this, in combination with my attempts to run to Bad Company, Van Halen and Bob Seger made for a pretty horrible sluggish and painful run.....8kms of grumbling to myself debating about turning back and making it up another day........

I haven't had a run like this in a few months, the last one was because of heat too...yuk! The only suitable music is the Sludge-Metal Madness of Electric Wizard!

No comments:

Post a Comment