Saturday, September 25, 2010

Breaks Are Good!!


After some days of grief given my injured ankle and knee things have changed quite abit. Firstly, I definitely on the mend and should be right for a test run in 7 days. Secondly, to my surprise, Im really enjoying having a break. Im hopping on my bike more, cycling to the pool or the gym and generally feeling like it's a well earned change of scene.

Its funny how obsessed you have to get while training for the Half, but now I plan to come back slowly over the next two weeks, get my new robot style running down and drift gently into full marathon training which should start mid November.....if the physio is right I should eventually come back more efficient and a little bit faster so theres nothing to stress about....


No comments:

Post a Comment