Tuesday, June 8, 2010

No Brain, More Pain: Maybe I'm Maturing

http://www.legaljuice.com/no%20pain%20sign%20painfree%20free.jpg


After four months of suffering from groin pain I have had none for the past seven days.......how did i do it....fancy stretches ? change my posture ? less running ? ..........none of the above, the key has been to listen to my body rather than my sometimes thoughless drive to do better....basically after all the stress and strain I simply stopped doing sprints and sit ups for one week and its gone...........I knew they aggravated it but kept on going like a bull in a china shop regardless........I had a fantastic run today.......calm, painless, enjoyable, my current competitor ran ahead but i resisted and stuck to my negative splits.........maybe this is the post-born-again phase of running.........the one where you mature...........feels abit like it........



No comments:

Post a Comment