Are you addicted to Wiggle or Eastbay? Know of other cheap shopping sites for running gear...I think Ive got abit of a problem....lets just say I have more coordinated running outfits than normal outfits.....bush, road, technical bush, long run, long run in the dark, rainy run, cold, hot, in between...I have a different outfit for every one....including long socks....
Here are my all time favorite fashion picks..
1. 2XU Running Socks: who cares if they work, they feel fantastic ( but my teenage daughter says i look like a 'school girl on the way to school')
2. Ronhill Running Top: the perfect fit, I could wear this all the time
3. Eastbay no-Brand Tights: About $120 cheaper than Skins, keep you warm and come in every colour under the sun
4. Nike Sleeveless Top: The ONLY top I have which has never shrunk no matter how many times i wash it
5. Craft Active Flouro Vest: You can sweat through it rather than suffocating
What about you?