Friday, July 15, 2011

Cannonball Run


What a great movie! .....but sadly Im referring to the fact that Ive had to revert back to running with my Brooks beasts and have given my attempt at transition to lighter weight shoes a rest..I figure Im niggle and injury free for the first time in a year so why mess with it....at 100kgs maybe I just need a little more tire tread than i thought?

Well, not quite..my problem as usual was i tried to do it all at once, running in lighter weight shoes ALL the time rather than making a gradual transition.....just like my other past habits of sprinting without warming up properly (never again), not stretching at all (definitely never again) and increasing my distance by 40% in one week...Im definitely getting wiser as I run more...

..anyway ..off for a run..




No comments:

Post a Comment