Monday, May 30, 2011

I'm in Love: Montrail Badrocks


After lots of searching these little beauties arrived on the mail yesterday, Montrail Badrock trail shoes....I was a bit dissapointed at first as despite being advertised as having a wide toe box they were a little snug, but once i took out the substantial inner sole they fitted perfectly.....took them out for a spin this morning (on the road) and they felt incredible...

They are massively lighter than the heavy Brooks Beast i am used to (well what shoes wouldnt be)....the Beast weighs 14oz, these only 11.....secondly i can actually feel the road when i run, rather than floating on inches of support.....

The true test will be what it does to my overpronating-caused tendonitis......Im feeling pretty confident as i have been doing all my physio says and feel my posture is finally right (Im sitting on my bum when i run if you know what i mean....)...

So far so good...and they are pretty too! Vibrams anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment