Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Top Ten Running Trax of January 2011


Im completely obsessed with interesting running playlists...I have around 100 on my itunes playlists so far, including Doom and Sludge Running, Pompous Metal Running, Old Skool HiHop Running and even Krautrock running....my favorite, though is Songs About Running Running...or at least songs with brilliant beats and inspiring running-related words...here's the list

1. I Need Air Magnetic Man
2. Dont Sweat the technique Erik B and Rakim
3. Ridin Solo Jason Derulo
4. Tears Dont Fall Bullet for My Valentine
5. The Air That I Breath All That Remains
6. Keep on Runnin Stevie Wonder
7. Long Distance Runaround Yes
8. Against the Wind Bob Seger
9. Blowin Free: Wishbone Ash
10. Click Click Boom Saliva

Here's a taste..sorry about the photo


No comments:

Post a Comment