Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Three Months of Chi



Im sitting here at my desk after four hours of editing something, taking a break and refelcting happily on last nights 10km tempo run.....5.3mins/km, lots of hills and this morning i only hurt in the right places..

Thats the fastest I have run in about 9 months (slow for many possibly) and it represents the return of my confidence....

It's now been three months since my first chi-running lesson with JR Campion of Vortex Performance.....I remember feeling pretty miserable and burned out at the time, slumping around the field while he videod my terrible form.....last night I felt like i was flying, leaning forward, breathing relaxed, feeling easy but with enough strenght to sprint the last km at the end...

I have toyed with trying minimal shoes given this success but shy away from messing with a good thing...if i did try them it would only be for a km here and there and whats the point of that ?

Either way i can feel a good year coming on, so long as i dont take things for granted and keep it all going...

No comments:

Post a Comment